Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Deviating off your acne regimen

Before when I used to get pimples, I would freak out because it was something horrible that was happening and I had no control over it.

Nowadays, when I know what triggers my acne and what I can do to get rid of it, I feel at ease even if I do get a pimple or two. Although I still have the same hate for them, I realize and know why they are there, and I treat them as a friendly reminder that I should put my body back on track in terms of health.

Sometimes it's just because I've been eating something bad in excess, or sometimes it's something as simple as not getting sleep 3-4 days in a row. Regardless, it always gives me a chance to use my home acne remedy treatment http://www.acneisdead.com and validate it's efficiency.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home